Teresa Leigh is an award-winning rolex replica sale in the field of household risk management for high net worth families. Due to her unmatched and nationally recognized expertise in the hiring and management of household rolex replica and staff, she is one of the most sought-after speakers on the subject and is frequently featured in publications such as Worth Magazine, Forbes and the New York Times.
Ms. Leigh’s firm, Teresa Leigh Household Risk Management, serves clients rolex replica sale and has offices in New York, NY and Raleigh, NC.
The firm specializes in assessing and rolex replica uk household risk for affluent families including fiscal oversight, best practices for hiring and retaining domestic staff, and the development and execution of proactive risk management strategies.
Through the firm’s groundbreaking research and client services, it has established several benchmarks and best-practices for this new breed of advisory firm, including:
- the first detailed job descriptions of 50 US domestic service job titles including compensation to skill value ratio
- a database of domestic service salary trends and benefits
- comprehensive skill testing and personality screening
- best-practices to identify and mitigate security and legal risks
Ms. Leigh’s comprehensive and empathetic understanding of each domestic staff position from Personal Assistant to Estate Manager gives her the ability to manage the often complex and multidimensional client staff relationships.
Ms. Leigh and her firm were nominated two years in a row, 2013 and 2012 for the Private Asset Management (PAM) award, “Best Single Family Office Service Provider?and “Best Family Office Service Provider-Client Services.?In 2012, Ms. Leigh was awarded First Runner Up in “Best Family Office Service Provider-Client Services.?
Ms. Leigh is frequently invited to speak on the topic of household risk management. Her past speaking engagements include:
- CHUBB Group of Insurance Companies VIP Advisor Conferences
- Private Asset Management Event
- Family Wealth Alliance Spring Event
- NBA Sports Agents Symposium
- Institute for Private Investors Spring Forum
- Private Banking World Conference
- Family Office Exchange Financial Executives Forum
Ms. Leigh has written and consulted on numerous articles and white papers, including:
- “Maintaining Harmony at Home: Best Practices in Hiring and Retaining Household Staff,?/a> Morgan Stanley Smith Barney White Paper, January 2013
- “Secrets of the Help,?/a> November 2012, Forbes Magazine
- “Lifestyle Advice,?/a> January 2012, Worth Magazine
- Domestic Workers Employment Rights, CNBC, 2013
- “Welcome to Downtown Abbey,?/a> November 2012, New York Post
- “How Your Household Helps Put You at Risk,?/a> May 2012, CNBC interview
- “Financial Self Defense,?/a> April 2012, Atlantic Trust White Paper
- “Color the 1 Percent 99 Percent Conflicted,?/a> February 2012, New York Times
- “The Domestic Staffing Cycle: From Hiring to Firing,?/a> HUB International Personal Insurance White Paper, 2009
For a full list of Ms. Leigh’s publications, media appearances and speaking engagements, see the Media page.