Our Founder, Ms. Leigh has always believed that education and research are the keys to providing our clients the very best valued added service. With her guidance our research team selects the most relevant subjects to today’s affluent household examples of our research projects: various skill types of personal assistants working in households, how to hire safely, home elder care costs, salary trends for housekeepers and candidate background investigation options. As an award winning firm we provide our findings and research data through white papers and popular articles.
The tradition continues.
Active Research Projects:
- High Risk with In-Home Care
- Strategies for Hiring Long-Term Employees
- Best Practices for Interviewing
- Salary and Benefit Trends for Staff
- 2020 Changes in State and Federal Labor Law Compliance for Household and Property Employees
We are committed to providing cutting edge research and unparalleled insight into this obscure industry. To learn more about current research projects or to receive information on one the the topics listed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org