Due to our proven interview and testing process, our new hire success rate is an impressive 98 percent. We listen carefully to our clients and fully understand the specific requirements of the job. Our staffing expertise ensures we will find the best candidate for our clients and remove the stress from the hiring process.
On average we meet with 45 candidates before 1 will move forward to the Second Stage of the selection process and over 400 candidates before 1 talented and special person will be chosen to meet with our client.
Do you have the time to find or train a new employee?
Let us help you
Our areas of expertise:
- Matchmaking Need, Skill and Personality to Job
- Interviewing for Actual Job Experience
- Team Building
- Work Life Profile Investigations
- Salary and Compensation Trends and Evaluations
- Motivating Employees
- Personality, Skill and Integrity Testing
- Stewardship of the Hiring Process
- Orientation of New Employees
- Employee Project Management Training
The TLHRM Ethonomics Candidate Testing Platform©
This groundbreaking candidate testing methodology was created and developed by TLHRM, especially for matchmaking candidates to client need. Our ethonomics testing platform includes the following:
- Job specific skills testing
- Job specific aptitude testing
- Personality testing
- Integrity testing
- Practical testing
- Field testing
2020: Five Trends Affecting The Number Of Viable Candidates:
- Low unemployment rate
- Cultural and societal changes-deceased desire to work for affluent employers
- Mental illness
- Demographics-aging work force
- Increased restrictions with U.S. immigration laws and work visas
- Candidates unable to pass a TLHRM Work Life Profile investigation
These trends will continue to adversely effect the number people interested, willing or able to become employed in an affluent household.
Can employing a small number of workers in the home, place financial assets at risk?
Many business savvy individuals who employ household and property staff are unaware of strict employment laws that affect every employer. Many families are aware of those guidelines but choose to place their households in a high risk situation.
Would you like help making changes with your household or property employees?